- We begin selling tickets to the show well in advance of the opening date.
- We begin the pre-sale campaigns with paid, targeted social media ads.
Online Ticket Brokers:
- We work closely with online ticket brokers secure the best deals for paid advertising to ensure proper promotion of the show.
- We create partnerships with domestic and international ticket sellers and re-sellers.
- We will create and post advertisements for the show in various targeted entertainment magazines that have shown to provide a tangible ROI for seat ticket sales.
- We will negotiate and ensure optimal ticket pricing for the show for all participating vendors.
- We will handle all organic social media engagement. This includes creating social influencers as well as using our SMP network
- We will utilize paid social media ads to maximize ticket sales.
- We will have our team attend shows to secure content for social media and PR.
- The team will take back stage interviews, interviews after the show, secure feedback for review sites and take pictures and video of the audience and performers during the show.
- We will have our PR team draft and distribute press releases for the show.
- Press distribution will go to over 1000 print, TV, radio and online reporters via phone, email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Interview prep for earned media.
- Post-interview critique.
- We negotiate with the casinos for key folio advertising, artwork placement, marquee and video advertising and any other opportunities for marketing and advertising of the show.
- E-mails used for newsletters and loyalty/rewards programs.
Groupon and Living Social:
- We work closely with online coupon sites like Groupon and Living Social to secure potential long-term fans to attend the show initially.
Destination Management Companies (DMCs):
- Negotiations with DMCs to send convention groups to the show
- We will organize and implement a rebate program for the show’s patrons.
- Targeted advertising for digital billboards, marquees, signs and other real estate.
- We will work with shows and other Las Vegas attractions to create combo packages.
- Our professional ambassadors are promo models and salespeople that have tablets and iPads to promote shows.
- We will stay up-to-date by capturing positive online reviews for the show on Yelp, GooglePlus and TripAdvisor.
- We work with companies like Uber and Lyft to seek out marketing opportunities with their apps and offers.
- We network with concierge organizations in order for them to promote the show.
- Weekly conventions will be informed of the shows.